Log into your PayPal account and cancel the auto-payment. Your account will be canceled immediately.
Your account can be canceled anytime when your mailbox is empty.
We will discard your remaining mails/parcels and letters.
- Your private mailbox must be empty to cancel your account. When you cancel user account with remaining mails/parcels, they will be discarded.
- Canceled account cannot be restored. To use the service again, you have to register again.
By 1 month before your membership expires, go to the Fan Club website and renew your membership.
If you need help paying the renewal fee, use our “Payment service”. We will make a payment on your behalf.
As a general rule, we do not open your mails/parcels.
This is to protect your privacy.
In the following cases however, mails/parcels might be opened:
- If the items are packed in a way that is likely to cause damage during international transport.
- If the mails/parcel smells, is wet or looks damaged.
It is not possible for international shipping.
But you can store your items in your mailbox and you can request shipping anytime you want to.
Normally we will ship your item within 24-48 hours from your request.
Domestic shipping (within Japan) can fix the arrival date. (Yamato transport)
Shipping information containing your tracking number will be shown in your account after your item is shipped.
You will also receive a shipping notification e-mail.
We are able to ship within Japan.
We charge you the following fee.
- Shipping fee within Japan – Freight-collect by Yamato transportation only.
The monthly fee is 1575 JPY. It is charged by PayPal auto-payment.
The fee includes the following costs:
- Your private mailbox address in Japan (You can use the address for joining Fan Club and ship-to address of concert tickets and goods.)
- Reception of your letters and goods from Fan Club
- Storage of your letters and goods from Fan Club (max. 1 year)
- Shipping service (Shipping fee is additionally charged)
- Insurance during storage
You can log into your account where you can safely use our services.
To log-in, use the ID and password you receive when signing-up.
- Browse your arrived letters
- Shipping request
- Change personal information
- Check the state of your request
- Check progress of your request
Please try this troubleshooting checklist of solutions to common login problems.
The password field is case sensitive, so check if you are using the correct capitalization. If you are unsure about or have forgotten your password, please contact us from the contact form.
Extra spaces in login?
Our login system is space sensitive as well as case sensitive, so be careful not to enter any extra spaces before or after your login ID and password.
Are you using the correct ID and password?
Make sure that you are trying to log in to your account using the same ID and password that you provided when you registered. The email and password fields are case sensitive, so use the correct capitalization and do not include extra spaces.
Do you have more than one user ID?
Did you change your password in your account before?
There are many cases where e-mails, especially from free providers such as Hotmail, Yahoo and Gmail have failed to reach our customers.
If you don’t receive emails from us, please check your spam folder.
To make sure you receive important emails us, please add @dankebox.com and @dankedanke.co.jp to your email’s safe senders list.