STEP-1: Sign-up for DANKEBOX
Sign-up for DANKEBOX and get your private mailbox address in Japan.
If your country doesn’t accept “PayPal auto-payment”, please contact us.
STEP-2: YOUR aCCOUNT
Account information e-mail will be sent to your registered e-mail address after payment.
It contains important information such as your private mailbox address in Japan.
You can check the status of your mailbox.
If you don’t receive any confirmation e-mail, please check your spam folder.
STEP-3: sign-up for the fan club using your private mailbox address
You can find the fan club information (Fan Club annual fee, benefit etc.) from the top menu.
If you need, we will help you with your payment with “Payment Service”.
If you want to purchase Fan Club goods and Concert tickets, you can use our “Payment Service”.
Log into your account and click “Payment service” on the top menu.
Fill in the form and make “Payment request”.
We will check the requested item and reply to you with an estimated amount.
The purchased items will be sent to your mailbox address.
- The requested payment must be made in advance.
- The maximum payment request amount / per item: 100,000 JPY.
- You must pay for the item + Payment service fee 8% (including PayPal transaction fee) within 3 days after we reply to you with the estimated amount. Otherwise, your request will be cancelled automatically.
STEP-4: Arrivals of your Mails
When your mails are sent to your private mailbox address, we will enter the following information in our data. You will receive an auto-email, “Your mail/parcel arrived”. You will see which mails have arrived in your mailbox.
Notification contents and time
Date of arrival / Delivery company’s name / Sender’s name / (Tracking No.) / Weight of mails (g)
Your mail information will be shown on your account within 24 hours of arrival (except weekends and holidays in Japan).
- When mails arrive on weekends and holidays in Japan, we receive on the next business days.
STEP-5: Shipping request
Log into your account and select mails/parcels that you want to ship. Complete the “Shipping request” as instructed. By the automatic calculation system, the shipping service fee, shipping fee, insurance and optional fee will be shown at the end of the shipping request.
Check the amount and make a payment by PayPal. (We accept PayPal only.)
After your payment, you will receive an auto-email, “Shipping request completed” and “Payment confirmed”.
Your shipping request status and payment status will be shown in your account.
- Ship-to country can be different from the registered country.
- Auto-calculated shipping service fee, shipping fee, insurance and optional fee will be charged every shipping request.
- We ship worldwide.
- Shipping within Japan is also available (We ship by Freight-collect shipping by Yamato transport Only).
Shipping request order:
- Select mails/parcels you want to ship
- Automatic calculation of shipping fee and service fee (up to 100g: Service Fee is FREE)
- Select overseas shipping address (or Japanese address)
- Select shipping method (AIR/SEA *For international shipping)
- Payment (PayPal)
STEP-6: Preparing for shipping
Our staff members pack your mails carefully.
STEP-7: International shipping
You will receive an auto-email, “Your mail/parcel shipped”.
You can also check the status in your account.
- In case when your package cannot be received at the designated address because away from home etc, please follow re-delivery procedures in your country.
- Undelivered items might be shipped back to us after certain period of time so please be aware.
- To reship returned parcels, auto-calculated shipping fee and service fee will be charged.
Use “Message Box” in your account to contact our staff.
Your account can be canceled anytime when your mailbox is empty.
Your user account can be canceled anytime. We will discard your remaining mails/parcels and letters.
- Your private mailbox must be empty to cancel your account. When you cancel user account with remaining mails/parcels, they will be discarded.
- Canceled account cannot be restored. To use the service again, you have to register again.