STEP-1: Find fan club and Add to cart
Select the fan club you want to join, add to cart and check out.
If you don’t find the fan club you want to join, please contact us.
STEP-2: YOUR aCCOUNT
We will register the fan club under your name and our address, and create your account.
After the fan club registration, we will send you a notification e-mail to your registered e-mail address.
It contains important information such as your private mailbox address in Japan.
You can check the status of your mailbox after you receive the e-mail.
Please allow up to 5-7 business days for your account to be processed.
If you don’t receive any notification e-mail within 7 business days, please check your spam folder.
STEP-3: Arrivals of your Mails
When your mails are sent to your private mailbox address from the fan club, you will receive a notification e-mail.
Your mail information will be shown on your account within 24 hours of arrival (except weekends and holidays in Japan).
Notification contents and time
Date of arrival / Sender’s name / (Tracking No. *if any) / Weight of mails (g)
- When mails arrive on weekends and holidays in Japan, we receive on the next business days.
STEP-4: Shipping request
Log into your account and select mails that you want to ship. Complete the “Shipping request” as instructed. The shipping fee will be shown at the end of the shipping request. Make a payment by PayPal (We accept PayPal only.)
After your payment, you will receive a shipping notification e-mail.
Your shipping request status and payment status will be shown in your account.
- Ship-to country can be different from the registered country.
- We ship worldwide.
- We ship by registered airmail or EMS (Express Mail Service).
- Shipping within Japan is also available by registered mail.
<How to request shipping>
- Select mails you want to ship
- Shipping fee is calculated
- Select overseas shipping address (or Japanese address)
- Select shipping method (Registered airmail or EMS)
- Payment (PayPal)
STEP-6: Preparing for shipping
Our staff members pack your mails carefully.
STEP-7: International shipping
You will receive a notification e-mail.
You can also check the shipping status in your account.
- In case when your mail cannot be received at the designated address because away from home etc, please follow re-delivery procedures in your country.
- Undelivered items might be shipped back to us after certain period of time so please be aware.
- To reship returned mail, re-shipping fee will be charged.
If you want to purchase Fan Club goods and Concert tickets, you can use our “Payment Service”.
Log into your account and click “Payment service” on the top menu.
Fill in the form and make “Payment request”.
We will check the requested item and reply to you with an estimated amount.
The purchased items will be sent to your mailbox address.
- The requested payment must be made in advance.
- The maximum payment request amount / per item: 100,000 JPY.
- You must pay for the item + Payment service fee 8% (including PayPal transaction fee) within 3 days after we reply to you with the estimated amount. Otherwise, your request will be cancelled automatically.
Use “Message Box” in your account to contact our staff.
Your account can be cancelled anytime when your mailbox is empty.
Your user account can be canceled anytime. We will discard your remaining mails/parcels.
Contact us from the message box.
- Your private mailbox must be empty to cancel your account. When you cancel user account with remaining mails/parcels, they will be discarded.
- Canceled account cannot be restored. To use the service again, you have to register again.